Get started editing video on Final Cut Pro X (FCPX) with this tutorial: How to Edit Audio in Final Cut Pro X. Taught by UK director Dan Allen.
Learn how to work with movie audio in Final Cut Pro X
- Changing project sound settings from surround to stereo
- Adding and adjusting keyframes for audio, sound gain, and volume
- Basic sound adjustment and correction tools in the inspector
- How sound works inside the magnetic timeline
- How to separate audio from video files.
Continue Building Your Personal Brand with Our Best Tips. FREE.
Join our free newsletter for our best tips and strategies to become a superstar online. Whether if you're a blogger, coach, musician, or youtuber, you can take charge of your dreams. Use our insights and gems from years of consulting clients, corporations & celebrities.